Community Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
TanyaB  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 4:57:49 PM(UTC)
TanyaB

Hello, My mom and I will be on the Croatia Island Cruise departing Dubrvnik to Split on Septamber 12. We were just curious if anyone else reading the forum will be on the trip? If anyone reading the forum has done this trip and if you have any recommendations/suggestions.

Thanks!

Edmondo  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:34:20 AM(UTC)
Edmondo

Hi Tanya!

My wife and I went on a Croatia Dalmatian cruise in July. It was a wonderful vacation. We were on the MV Stella Maris. We went from Dubrovnik to Porec. Everything about it exceeded my expectations.

I created a travel blog for the trip, you can check that out for lots of pics and stories. Go to edandnancie dot com.

The one thing that Gate 1 did not do well was explain where exactly you catch the ship. The address given in the travel docs drop you off in the main ferry dock in Gruz Harbor. Thae actual location of the ship (though technically in Gruz Harbor) is about a half mile from the ferry dock. And the walk to the correct location of the ship included a dangerous roadway and a dirt path. The magic words for our taxi driver would have been, "under the bridge," had we known. I suggest that you call the contact number and confirm the exact location of the ship before arriving in Gruz Harbor.

Good luck and Bon Voyage!