Community Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
MarComPro@hotmail.com  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:02:53 PM(UTC)
MarComPro@hotmail.com

I'm a single 74 yr old gainfully retired senior woman seeking a female travel buddy (or two or three.)​​​​​​​ Prefer a senior with a flexible schedule for forthcoming trips. My travel fantasies are wide open and include Colombia, The Balkans; north western China; Mongolia and perhaps a return to Cuba; Oaxaca, Chiapas, Mexico; Beliz, Honduras, Guatamala plus interesting sites in the US.

I have plenty of airline points so I usually arrange my own transportation. I prefer staying in hostels or AirBnB's, use local transportation and plan on arriving and/or departing a few days pre/post trip. So far, this has worked well dovetaled with Gate 1 tours. However, but I'm open to other tour companies or styles of travel.

Please be open to new experiences, unusual foods, et al, able to take 2-3 mile walking tours. I'm not greatly knowledgeable re the ins and outs of travel so please be willing to do your share of the research and planning. Since, I live in Southern California and as a result, it takes a day of flying to reach NYC. As a result, I'm not interested in quickie trips from the East Coast. .

Shirley in San Diego marcompro@hotmail.com

If you're one of those travelers terrified of staying in hostels, please note that they're not just for backpackers anymore and they are usually in the very best locations for tourists!</p>

Edited by user Friday, December 8, 2017 5:44:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified