Community Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
Travel_nyc  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:28:18 AM(UTC)
Travel_nyc

Hello,

I am a 34 years old profession woman residing in NYC. I don't smoke or drink, laid back and love to travel to experience different cultures. All my friends are tired in relationship, family or work, I travel solo sometimes, but hey be great to have someone to share the trip expense. Looking for a Travel Buddy for future trips/cruise to anywhere. Will meet up to see if we can tolerate each other before traveling together.

Send me an email if interested - vicci018@yahoo.com. Thanks
Salty Wench  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 6:35:22 AM(UTC)
Salty Wench

Hi,

I am a young 68 yo single female, non-smoker, very light drinker who loves to travel. I have a son about your age, living in Manhattan.

I am holding a Saved Itinerary for Essential Croatia and Slovenia for May 10, 2018. It is on sale thru Aug 3rd at $949 PP (Land Only) for Twin Occupancy but I need a roommate. Would this work for you?

I will use FF Miles instead of booking air thru Gate1. I also intend to travel from Bled, when this tour ends, to Split by bus or train and do a Sailing Trip from Split to Dubrovnik May 20-27th thru Travel Talk for $349 + Local Supplement.

I am taking my first Gate1 trip in Aug, to Peru, and am really looking forward to it. Future plans include Eastern Europe (Budapest, Vienna and Prague), Thailand and Burma (probably inc a sailing week with SeaScapes) and Wales, etc.

Sally

Katherine  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 12:10:38 PM(UTC)
Katherine

I am looking for a travel companion for Thailand. I was looking at going end of Feb. or March 2018. I am also a sailor and would be interested in doing that. moore_k03@yahoo.com

Kathy