Community Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
Panna --- Florida, USA  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Panna --- Florida, USA

17days trip,by Gate 1. In Nov. or Dec. 2015. I am a single person and love to Travel. Looking for a non- smoker, single person to share the room to avoid the extra payment for the room. If interested, send me a email. Thanks.   Panna.
I am looking for a non- smoker female companion to go on trips. There is a advertised tour right now for SOUTH AFRICA! for 16 Days. I can go in Jan, 2016. This sale ends on July 13th. Thanks.  Panna.
Lily  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Lily

Hi, I am also looking for a single female non smoker, non drinker companion to avoid  the single supplement. I am interesed in a trip to Italy/Sicily in November. I have already been to Peru with Gate 1 and enjoyed it immensely. Would you be interested?
Lily
Hi, I am interested in taking a trip to Italy/Sicily in October or November 2015. I am looking for a single female companion to avoid single supplement. I am a strict vegetarian, non smoker, non drinker. Please let me know if you are interested.
shar  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
shar

I am interested in the Gate 1 17day Equador and Peru. November 22 is booked. Can you travel on November 6th? I am a nonsmoker and my first trip with Gate 1 was Vietnam this past May. What a great experience with such good travel companions. They were the ones who told me about this single travel forum. Maybe this could work out for both of us on future trips.