Community Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
caldream  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
caldream

Anyone going at this time? When we, a family of 3 went to Turkey in May 2013 we were delighted to meet our fellow travellers.
Would also like to hear about restaurants near the hotel in Marrakesh as we are not doing the optional horse drawn carriage and dinner. Unless I have my towns confused, will have to look up the itinerary ...but any suggestions?
Thanks!
kayb  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
kayb

We are going October 21st.  However, I have the same questions you have.  We also are not doing the horse drawn carriage ride/dinner. I've read poor reviews of that.  We are doing the all day Fez and the Sahara sunset optionals. We haven't decided yet about the Essaouira day trip.  We don't know if we want the hours on the bus that day, or if we want to explore more of Marrakesh.  The price is $49. pp. I don't know if it is worth the money - especially since the bus is going no matter how many people are on it.   We could do a lot with $100. in Marrakesh.
kayb  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
kayb

Caldream, maybe there would be more responses if it was posted under the Africa forum.  I see Morocco is listed under both Africa and Mediterranean.