Community Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
AMIRAMON  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
AMIRAMON

Is anyone already scheduled to go to Bangkok and/or Thailand like me and nervous about going? I just read about the bombing that happened in the heart of Bangkok a few days ago! It's awful! I still want to go, but I am unsure if it's still a good idea. : (
DebCwod  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
DebCwod

We are scheduled to go in October, I asked my husband if he still wanted to go he said "YES" I did read today that travel in the area is on "Red" alert as of today. I hope they capture the bomber Soon!
JaneFoulks  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
JaneFoulks

I'm scheduled to go to Thailand on October 10.  My family(not Going)is concerned.  I'm not too worried.  I'm wondering what our options would be I'd like to think my life is worth more than $2000!
I am going on the Affordable Morocco trip on Nov. 8.  Would love to meet some of my tour mates!
Admin  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Admin

Gate 1 Travel is aware of the incident and have been in constant communication with our Thailand office. Currently there has been no decision made to cancel or alter any of our tours. As always, the safety and security of our passengers is of utmost priority and will make any adjustments needed while in destination to ensure that this is met.

If you have any specific questions regarding your booking please reach out to our reservations center at 1-800-682-3333.

Regards,
Gate 1 Travel
Gate 1 Travel
More of the World for Less!