Community Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
travelor  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 2:59:29 PM(UTC)
travelor

Given this company's coverage of Central and South America I wonder why there is no trip package for Panama. I would think an interesting trip package could be made to include many of the areas of the country as well as a canal visit for a very reasonable price. I plan on a visit for the first time this winter and find some local tour operators but would feel much better going with this comapny who I have traveled with 10 times. Perhaps there are others out there who would also like a Panama experience?

denisvasiliev7  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 6:02:48 PM(UTC)
denisvasiliev7

Hello travelers! We plan in August to go on a trip to USA. And as always, it does not do without "but". We assume that huddling in the 5th in one car may not be comfortable and along the way we will use the rental of an additional car. I studied the forums and faced a situation where people had problems with renting a car in USA. As far as is known, some companies are denied a lease with a Russian-style driver's license for the lack of information about the driver in case of a state of emergency. I rummaged through the Internet, I found quite a lot of offers of services for the "translation of a driver's license or an issue of international standard." I would like to clarify this issue in more detail. At the moment, the choice fell on the company https://iaalicense.com - I would like to know, maybe someone used their services? Or owns in more detail in general this issue? The price tag is not great, for safety I will turn to them, I will write by the results, but I would also like to hear experienced travelers. What do you think?